Parkinson’s Care Services
Senior Homecare Solutions trains Caregivers to be an integral part of the Client’s treatment team. The goals of treatment vary for each Client, but in most cases, goals include:
- Maintaining overall quality of life
- Improving mobility and function
- Improving posture, gait and balance
- Regaining/clarifying speech and writing skills
- Maintaining mental sharpness
Clients with Parkinson’s are carefully matched with Caregivers who have worked with Parkinson’s Disease and know how to manage the daily challenges the disease presents and maximize the comfort of the client. This level of experience and knowledge can significantly increase the client’s quality of life.